Thursday, May 10, 2012

For Mothers of Daughters

I feel deeply honored when a woman tells me that after, reading my memoirs, It's Easier to Dance, she buys a second copy as a gift for her mother.  This has happened a number of  times during the past year, so, Websters Bookstore in State College, PA, has invited me to do a book signing on Saturday  afternoon, May, 12, 2012, from 1:00 - 3:00 p.m. especially for those looking for an inspirational gift for their mothers.  The minimum donation on my blog has also been reduced in honor of  Mother's Day.  Donate by midnight May 13, 2012  for this discount.  If you'd like to share a story about the women (there's  usually more than  one) in your life who have most influenced your growth and development for my blog,  Replies to this post are welcomed.

Happy Mothers Day!

1 comment :

  1. I have decided to extend this discount through May 31, 20121

    ReplyDelete