Monday, March 25, 2013

STAY ACTIVE

Since I gave up walking on my treadmill last August, I was beginning to feel sluggish and a lack of appetite due to just not being able to exercise at a pace that would increase my
heart rate.  The photo below is of the ACTIVE CYCLE sold for a reasonable price at Amazon.  After just one month of doing 20 – 30 minutes 5-6 days per week I am losing inches, have a stronger core and my appetite is back!    It is small enough to fit on the corner of  a table or desk.  I get the same feeling as I did when using a treadmill only I can go faster since balance is not an issue unless I would cho0se to stand while using my hands.  The shoulder and hip joints have a similar structure so working one, helps the other.  Another advantage is that it is considered medical equipment so you can check it like luggage at airports for no fee.  Just have your doctor write a letter and keep in shape!
41bjfKUweoL. SX180  STAY ACTIVE

No comments :

Post a Comment