Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Shift in Emphasis

Most of my writing can now be found on my linked in page.  Just type my name "Annie Harris-Meachem in the search area on Linkedin.com as the professionals I want  to reach follow me most on that site.

For those who wish to financially contribute to the necessary work of Disability Rights Education can click the DONATE Button the top of the home page and follow the instructions on Pay pal.  You do not have to have a paypal account and all your financial information is hidden from view.  Any amount entitles you  to  a copy of the Pink Zone edition of my book as long as supplies last.  The funds will be donated directly to The Pink Zone.  If there is a another non profit or a person with a disability that you would like to benefit from a book(s) that are purchased, put the address on your paypal payment and a signed copy of  the most recently revised copy will be sent book will be shipped directly to them.  A gift card will be sent at  your request.   For orders of 10 or more, there is a 15% discount.  Book Clubs regularly take advantage of this.



To those who have encouraged, supported, loved and followed my writing  from the beginning I send my deepest gratitude and best wishes for a Merry Christmas and many blessings in the 2017 

No comments :

Post a Comment